Saturday, May 10, 2014

STUPIDITY



I believe in happiness,
In it's power, in it's reality,
That somehow love does conquer all,
That the movies have all happened before,
And that the endings can be happy.

The logic that rules my mind is devastated by my heart,
And I will not tell it to stop,
Perhaps these are the hopes of a fool,
A romantic, entranced by his own poetry,
By the sweet voices of guitar strings,
By you,
Call me naive, 
I might deserve it,
I might not,
Because I choose to hope, 
At the end of my life I will hope for one day longer,
I will desire one last moment,
One more breath to change this world,
To change my world,
The only one I have any control over,
My home,
My friends,
My love. 

Seven hours of introspection,
Constant,
Painful,
Beautiful,
One inspired revelation.

I believe in happiness,
In it's power, in it's reality,
I believe in love.


P/S : bayang kan perasaan bila orang cakap kita bodoh

No comments:

Post a Comment